A Grand Opening…Mary’s Living & Giving for Save The Children comes to Chiswick
Where: Mary’s Living and Giving Shop for Save the Children -152 Chiswick High Road, W4 (along from the Old Cinema)
When: 2nd February, 2013 – 11am onwards
Join us in Chiswick for the exciting launch of the newest addition to Mary’s Living & Giving Shops with Save The Children. The Living & Giving philosophy continues, a fantastic way to contribute to the community, help some of the world’s most vulnerable children and bag a designer bargain at the same time!
Bring along your donation and look out for the top ten things happening in store on the day:
- Free goody bag if you bring a donation*
- World’s first till counter made from a stack of artists’ canvas designed by our genius friends at AMD Architecture
- The Jackson Pollcok tribute floor in our studio dressing room
- Our thank you canvas
- Mary’s picks: those items with extra M-appeal
- Our first volunteer in Chiswick, Jane Whitworth (welcome!)
- Limited edition Matthew Williamson Wellington boots (various sizes)
- Alexander McQueen dress
- A host of pre-loved and shiny new designer goods at discount prices
- Chance to win a Bikram yoga pass and lunch at Sam’s Brasserie
Join our event on Facebook for updates and to see sneak preview of the shop build by clicking HERE.